Le Kore 3D is an architectural 3d visualization studio in Cape Town.
We cater to local and international property developers and architects working on a broad range of residential and commercial projects.
The 3d images we create are most often used for property marketing campaigns and design presentations.
Our specialization is working on high-end residential developments, luxury houses, international hotels and commercial projects.
If you have a project that you would like us to quote on, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Plans and at least one elevation of the project in PDF or DWG format
- A list of views required
- An indication of what the work will be used for
- Name and website of your company
- Your deadline as a calendar day and time
The duration of each project depends firstly on the amount of images required and secondly on how resolved the plans, details and finishes specs are before we start.
From experience, the most time spent on a project comes from incrementally making revisions with clients until the "look" of the architecture and interiors is correct. From that point onward, we take a few days to refine the lighting, entourage and the final post-production of the images.
Here are some estimated timelines:
1-2 images: min 5 working days
3-6 images: min 10 working days
6+ images: min 15 working days
2min video: min 20 working days
First we discuss your project and the specific requirements. We then send our services proposal and a quotation. Once the admin is processed, we start the visualization process:
1. White renders: primary architecture elements & camera angles
2. Draft views: refined architecture and initial textures
3. Draft views: lighting tests
4. Draft views: furniture tests
5. Pre-final drafts: done until all drafts are signed off
6. Final views are sent
Most projects include small adjustments to details, textures and entourage. We do not place any limit on this, as long as it is done within reason. There are two scenarios when revisions are billed with additional fees:
1. When a revision requested after final views have been started.
2. When a revision involves a change in the physical architecture of the building. For example, if a floor is removed, windows are changed, an entrance is added, or a parking is converted to a park, then these are changes that require us to go back and redo a certain portion of work. The amount of time used to redo this work is billed on an hourly basis at a fee found on the quote.
We asses each project individually before providing fee proposals.
We work off an internal base rate, and then make adjustments according to the unique aspects of the project. If your project has a particular budget or time frame, it is a good idea to communicate that beforehand so that we tailor our proposal to meet your needs.
The first thing to understand about how pricing is worked out, is that for a single image to be generated, we must first create the model virtually.
If a second image is done of the same model, but from a slightly different angle or under different lighting, the second image will be substantially cheaper than the first, since the model will remain the same. If two different rooms are visualized, each will be priced individually, since no items are shared between the two.